19 ago 2009

Are you an Angel? *

I don't know exactly the time you was come,
maybe you fell from heaven.
Just remember that you found it.
And you're like a dream. Too perfect.
I don't wanna escape form the walls of Eden,
but i know that is no eternal paradise.
And while we are together, I'll never let you fall,
but forever will be your guardian angel.
Now I only want to be with you,
together forever.
Today, everything is nothing without you.
If you fall, I will disappear.
I'll try to shiedl you,
dry your tears, and laugh with you.
But if you go,
There will be no more sky,
The stars will fall, and my soul'll die.
I hope you can understand that you are not
a simple game for me.
You are what I always dreamed,
and never want to lose.
I don't know exactly the time you was come,
just who you know not to go.



inspirado en mi principe .

No hay comentarios: